2014 TEAM REGISTRATION CLOSED!
For the 2014 season we will have two categories of teams competing for the State Championship team title:
BIG RING – teams of 9-30 athletes – $150 per team (not per rider)
LITTLE RING - teams of 2-8 athletes – $100 per team (not per rider)
REGISTERED TEAM LIST
Rosters MUST BE FINAL by February 18, 2014 - no exceptions!
1) Captains don’t need to be riders.
2) All athletes must have an Arizona.reg account (only takes 5 min to set up)
3) Captains (after payment) can select their riders from the Arizonareg.com database.
4) Team captains must register their team and are responsible for the accuracy of their roster.
5) Team points will be based on total accumulated points throughout the series.
6) MARC in the park is NOT part of the team scoring in any way.
7) Riders may not compete for more than 1 team or category of teams – ie Lance cannot race for Absolute Big Ring A, AND Absolute Big Ring B, only 1 team, 1 category per rider – capish?
8) In the event of a tie in the team competition, the team with the most trail hours will be considered the champion.
9) Team captains are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of team points throughout the series.
10) Trophy cups will be awarded – 3 deep (3 Big Ring, 3 Little Ring)
Good times will be had.