For the 2017 season we will have two categories of teams competing for the State Championship team title:
BIG RING – teams of 9 or more athletes – $150 per team
LITTLE RING – teams of 2-8 athletes – $100 per team
Rosters MUST BE FINAL by Estrella – January 28, 2017 – no exceptions!
1) Captains don’t need to be riders.
2) All athletes must have an Arizona.reg account (only takes 5 min to set up)
3) Captains (after payment) can select their riders from the Arizonareg.com database.
4) Team captains must register their team and are responsible for the accuracy of their roster.
5) Riders may not compete for more than 1 team or category of teams.
6) In the event of a tie in the team competition, the team with the most trail hours will be considered the champion.
7) Team captains are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of team points throughout the series.
8) Trophy cups will be awarded – 3 deep (3 Big Ring, 3 Little Ring)
Team Points – For each race, points earned by the top five (5) finishers on each team will accrue to the total team points.
Team Champions – The Little Ring and Big Ring team with the highest accumulated team points (as defined above) in their respective team category at season end will be the 2017 MBAA Race Series Team Champion in that team category, providing the team has completed the required minimum number of volunteer hours.
Minimum Volunteer Hour Requirement – To be eligible to win a Series championship, Little Ring teams MUST complete a minimum of 25 volunteer hours, and Big Ring teams MUST complete a minimum of 50 volunteer hours. Volunteer hours include, but are not limited to: trail maintenance, venue set up/take down, event facilitation.
If you’re renewing your team from last year team captains must log in on ArizonaReg.com home page, access your profile and use the last blue link in the top right corner of the profile (it says “Renew xxx” where xxx is the MBAA team name).
After renewing and completing team payment, the blue link will change to “Manage xxx” and you can add and remove team members. Questions email SWSportsReg.email@example.com